It’s nearly 2011. If you haven’t renewed your company’s IIA membership for 2011 we really hope you will. In fact for your sake we really hope you do before 31st January 2011 because we are giving every company who renews before then 25% off one training event in 2011. You will also be included in a draw for a pair of tickets to the 2011 Annual Conference which will take place in May.
All of this applies to companies who join before the end of January too.
It’s not like you even needed this extra nudge with all the value and benefits that come with membership but we like to help you renew early so that we can concentrate on maximising that membership for you during the rest of the year.
You may be deciding whether to renew your IIA Membership right? Or maybe you’re thinking about joining. We know, in (sorry to bring it up) times like these, every decision to shell out cash is a hard one.
What goodness exactly?
- Did you know that you can save up to €1035 on training costs this year as an IIA Member? With an average satisfaction rating of 85% for events the training is well worth it.
- Did you know that as an IIA member you can approach our working groups for advice relating to a range of issues from legal queries to web development?
- Did you know the value of IIA Resources & Services, if it were to be undertaken by you privately, would amount to the following:
- Legal support on specific queries with a minimum value of €300 per query;
- Training course materials and Case Studies valued at €4,200;
- Development guides and White Papers valued at €3,600.
It’s a solid business case and that’s just the hard numbers. Being a member of the IIA is important, it puts you and your business at the centre of Ireland’s digital economy.
- Members have access to a growing range of business intelligence resources developed for the Irish market including “Join the Conversation: The Guide to Blogging for Business” and many others
- All members have an opportunity to raise their company profile by participating as a speaker, in a working group, as a guest blogger or simply by adding company news or company feeds to IIA.ie.
A big IIA welcome to our newest member Argilon Global Services. Argilon are specialists in the development and deployment of Telecommunications, networking and IP technology training across Europe.
Argilon have teamed up with security experts and local Dublin firm ESPION (www.espion.ie) to offer a Voice over IP workshop which, in addition to explaining the process behind VoIP technology, explores the security issues and solutions. This workshop takes place on 19th and 20th June in Espion Offices in Stillorgan, Dublin.
They welcome IIA members to attend and are offering a 25% discount to them. List price EUR990; IIA Price EUR740. For further course information please feel free to contact Argilon.
Welcome to our newest members Web Things who specialise in all things web. Founded by David Hanafin and Guntars Sinarski, this web development company offers packages to suit every budget and a bespoke service to boot. They offer their customers the following assurance:
Our technical ability, combined with graphic design expertise and imagination, ensure your web site is to the forefront in web design, maximising its potential and giving your business the competitive edge needed in today’s business environment.
(Would you like to read about your company here? This is just one of the many ways that we help our members promote their services and expertise. Read about all our membership benefits and join today!)