Add content to IIA.ie & IIA Digital Digest
The IIA’s monthly newsletter, the Digital Digest, goes out to 6,000+ subscribers, usually on the last Wednesday of every month. In 2010 it had an average open rate of 19% so if there’s ever anything you want to include, please publish to your company profile on IIA.ie by 5pm on the preceding Friday. All content added to member company profiles is considered for publication in the Digest.
The deadline for each edition is 5pm on the preceding Friday.
IIA Members can add information to the IIA website easily. Using your username and password, log in to www.iia.ie. The primary user in each company must request additional logins by emailing email@example.com.
Once you are logged in you will be taken to your company profile. If not click on “Member Network” on the left hand side of the navy navigation panel.
Here you will see a list on the left hand side.
Click on “Add Company News”.
Remember to tag your information to help other users find it with ease.
Here are some general tips when adding news to the IIA site:
- If you are copying text from a word processing package like MS Word please ensure that you clean the text of all proprietary formatting by copying, pasting it into a text editor like Notepad and then pasting into the textbox.
You can apply formatting effects to your Content. The following options are available:
- Formatting: Bold, Underline, Italic, Strike-through; Alignment: – Left align, Center align and Right align;
- Extras: Create Links, Remove Links, Undo changes, Redo changes
- Please write in a formal, press release style using the 3rd person plural where appropriate e.g. “Company A recently launched their new service.” This avoids readers confusing your company’s news with IIA organisational news.
- Please include links where possible. This will allow people to visit your site. It will help with your search engine optimisation. The “Add company News” interface allows this. Select your text to hyperlink, click the link icon second from right and choose either http:// or mailto: depending on whether you are linking to a site or email address respectively. You are encouraged, for the purposes of accessibility, to complete all fields in the link dialogue box.
- Basic punctuation and grammar is expected. If in doubt check an online grammar guide. Please also run a spell check before publishing.
Hope this information helps but please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulties.