Feedback Friday Guidelines
Feedback Friday is a regular feature on the IIA blog that allows members to ask the general public to tell them what they think of their website. You can share your feedback on your own blog, via the comments every Friday or whenever you get the time or on Twitter.
Please find below a few helpful tips for everyone who is trying to be helpful on Feedback Friday.
- We are looking for feedback on the site: on its navigation, usability, accessibility, design, optimisation and any other nuts and bolts aspects that you in your own specialised expert field might notice.
- Tell us what you like about the site, not neccesarily the service or goods the company is offering.
- Tell us what you don’t like about the site and please try to express exactly what it is that irks you. “I don’t like the photographs.” is not as helpful as “I think photographs that give a better idea of the recommended usage of the product would be better.” (A hypothetical example )
- Make sure you let us know where you blogged your contribution to Feedback Friday by linking to the post.
- Have a look at this wiki from Wikihow.com which I think sums feedback up generally.
- If you can ‘t say anything nicely maybe you should go for elocution/ creative writing lessons